Monday, March 9, 2009

Waiting...

So we are waiting....... Today is the big day that Lily officially becomes our daughter. We are waiting to here from our guide that the Civil Affairs office is ready, we then head over and wait. I think it's similar to court where you go and wait until they call your name and have an interview with you and sign all the papers.  We were told to bring snacks and lots to do for the       kids because it will take awhile.  After this I believe that this will be the last of the appointments for awhile.   So while we waited I got to practise my first pony tails :)

5 comments:

  1. Good job Pen!! I hope YOUR gorgeous hair is holding up ok too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pigtails... Have a great day and hopefully you get through it all quickly and then you can have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing her with the boys. They really look like they have taken easily to one another. yay! And her pigtails are very cute!...if I don't get to make my own, I may ask to play with hers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily doesn't seem to like the ponytails...she might be a braid girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pigtails...Lily looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete