Saturday, March 7, 2009
























It took us awhile to get converters for the laptop and things were working a little slower yesterday including me:)  Here are just a couple of random shots from yesterday.  

We are now waiting - trying to keep busy.  I am blogging, Ken is playing with the video camera and the boys are watching a movie.   We have 1 1/2 hours until we meet our little girl. I switch between huge butterflies and my eyes welling up with tears. Anytime anyone from our group bumps into us and asks us I start to get all teary eyed.  Everyone else in our group is leaving tomorrow morning (5:00 a.m.) to fly to their province to meet up with their daughters.  We are the lucky ones that get to remain in Beijing and meet Lily today.  

We went for a walk this morning - since the day started at 6:00. Breakfast was an interesting affair - a full buffet style breakfast, lunch and supper all served for breakfast.  The toast was GREAT :) We are not so adventurous yet as the aromas are much different than what we are used to.  On our walk we checked our some cool shops, took come pictures and guess what  - went to McDonald's again for ice cream.  

We will post when we get back from the orphanage!




3 comments:

  1. I am so excited! I can't sleep- I have been waiting to see when you get back from the orphanage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its 3:54AM here in Canada, I'm up with Reegan and I can't stop thinking of you guys. I pray all is going well and love is surrounding you all in a huge hug. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all excited at the Hanke house. We can't wait until you get back to see the picture of the Family of Five. You are in our thoughts and prayers all the time. :) Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete