Saturday, March 7, 2009

Soooo,

Here I think I am all prepared, organized, everything is ready. I have all day tomorrow to make a bank appointment, pick up food for Lily, practise our Mandarin saying and get settled in.  We just found out that at 1:00 tomorrow we will get Lily.  WE will be taken to the orphanage where we will meet her, she will then come home with us. We go back on Tuesday to the governement offices to make everything official.  Yulin met her earlier this week and said she was a total chatterbox and was bossing all the little kids around. I cannot even imagine what her personality will be like.  I cannot wait until tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I can't wait to hear about your meeting tommorrow. Have a great sleep tonight and I hope that everything goes well tommorrow! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the journey is almost done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that tomorrow is finally the big day! I feel like my heart is going to burst waiting to see pictures of you all with your little Lily! I can only imagine how you must feel! We love you all!! Love Jo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys,

    We are totally excited by your adventure and became (very) regular visitors to your blog. We can only imagine how thrilled you must be right now, hours away from a totally new and fantastic episode in your life! Lots of strength and love from us.

    Stef, Annette & the kids

    ReplyDelete