Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pinch me - am I dreaming.....

Our civil affairs appointment is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m - yeah!!!







Not only did I get my daughter but I think I got the cutest one in China...






She might be cute but she is a stinker - dinner was interesting. She kept yelling in Chinese - don't touch me, I need to fly. She was getting really mad too when I asked her what she was saying. She would yell don't touch me I need to flyand start walking around the restaurant.  This is through translation of the server. So apparently she thinks she can fly ???


Update:  hmmm if you are thinking that you want a massage in China come talk to us. Ken and Penny learned the interesting way that massages in Beijing are a little bit different than the ones in Canada :)


8 comments:

  1. What good news! we wish you a beautifull day tomorrow with a perfect start at 9:00 am!
    You're right: she is so cute...! and how are the boys doing there?
    stef & annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds so funny! And I agree with you- she is the cutest little girl!! Hmmm... I am a little intrigued about the massage???

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I hope everything works out at 9am so you can get it all done and enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that you got the cutest little girl in China! I can't wait to hear this massage story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! She is the cutest! We can't wait to meet her.

    Love,
    Tim, Kelly, Taylor, Andrew and Rian
    (this is how I have to sign all of my posts now):o) JK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news....hope all goes well tomorrow.
    She the cutest!! :)
    I am interested to hear more about this massage!!!

    Love Auntie Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so enjoying following your Blog it has brought tears to my eyes and I agree she is the cutest little girl from China I am sure. Can't wait to read the adoption is finalized. Lacy

    ReplyDelete