Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today

Today was bittersweet for me.  I am thrilled to be starting my journey to our daughter but today I said good-bye to 19 amazing kids.  My students this year are amazing and very dear to me. I loved going in to school each day and seeing their smiling faces and inquisitive minds.  I received so many wonderful wishes and heartfelt congratulations - I am very lucky to have taught these children - someone did a great job raising them - thanks parents:)

We leave tomorrow morning for China.  Things were a little hairy tonight - Ethan is vomiting, Dylan is in a tizzy and there is still MORE paperwork to do.  I am sure all of it will work out as long as we make it to the airport on time:)

Good night and we will post again tomorrow!  

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That was really quick for TA!!!

    Your daughter is beautiful!

    Best Wishes for a wonderful trip in China. We loved it!

    via RQ site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Voyage! Found your blog thru RQ. Our daughter's given name was Qiu Ye (Autumn Leaf). She is from Hunan province, though. Just thought it a cool coincidence!

    Enjoy hugging Lily!

    June

    ReplyDelete