Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Things I have learned...


Here are the top 5 things I have learned since having a daughter (that still makes me smile:)

1.  Your beloved Chai Latte is no longer yours alone - you now must share with the girl. Why aren't boys ever interested in Latte's?

2.  Hair pretty's are in every drawer, pocket and cupboard

3.  Your favourite lip gloss' go missing frequently

4.  You are not the only one with major bedhead

5. It's really not all about you in the morning, instead you have someone else to get pretty



She has now moved on from our Ipods to our camera and phone. She has destroyed our camera (we needed a new one anyways) and dropped my phone in a puddle today - argh!! No more adult toys for her.  Since she ruined our camera we were unable to update our blog.  We will try and keep you updated a couple of times a week on how she is doing.  Slowly but surely the big bags under my eyes are disappearing :)






3 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of having a little girl!! So reminds me of when our little one was much younger. There are still hair pretty's and lipgloss all over our house. Glad I discovered your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hheehehee... oh man, she was loving my camera the other night! I had to come home and spend about 10-15 minutes putting the settings back to my original settings because Lily was pushing all the buttons! Maybe that means she is interested in photograhy?? ;0) She is pretty darn cute, I have to say! I can't wait to have another play date... Love, POPS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll find your lip glosses if you can tell me where my brushes all went.

    ReplyDelete