Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our 1 Month Anniversary!!!!





Well not technically, but 4 Sundays ago they placed Lily into our arm - albeit screaming:)

What a month!!! It feels like she has been in our lives forever and yet she still feels so new to us.  Today we went to church and to our nephew's confirmation - she did a great job all day long!  I must say most days she is doing amazingly well - there are a few times that she has times when she goes a little berserk. 

Yesterday, Lily and I were looking at our photos from China - we were talking about everything we did there.  When we came to the pictures of the orphanage and the pictures where we first met, I looked down and realized that she was silently crying.  I rocked her and talked to her and she just so sadly cried for about 15 min.  Because she is such a happy, outgoing little girl, I sometimes forget that she is still sad and mourning her life - the only life she knew.  

She still loves her music - this morning her and I were danc
ing to ABBA - of course the Dancing Queen :)  When I was reading her orphanage referral I forgot that they had mentioned that she already then loved music and dancing to it - thata girl!!!

She also suckered some more people for thier phones and was doing the dance with Vicky and Giselle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment