Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Girl!!!


We are proud and honoured to present our daughter Qiuyu. Her Canadian name will be Lilian Rain Marie.  We will call her Lily for short. (Ken is humouring me and letting me name her Lilian - his pick is just Lily).  Her Chinese name means Autumn Rain - describing the day she was born.  Rain also means abundant blessing from God.  We feel so blessed and overjoyed that we have found our little girl!

Lily is 3 1/2 years old.  She was born on August 14th 2005.  She is 89 cm tall. She is a moderate sleeper and is said to be fairly outgoing.  She loves music and dances to the beat.  When she swings she giggles out loud.  She is beautiful, her cheeks are so kissable - we can't wait to smooch her all up!

Ethan and Dylan are so excited!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited- she is so precious and I cannot wait to kiss those cheeks! I hope that she is ready to have a favourite Auntie POPS because I can't wait to spoil her. I love you guys and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally we can tell everyone we know !! I can't wait for everyone to see how beautiful she is and know how thrilled and excited we are to have her as part of our family! We love you guys and are already so in love with Lily. Love Auntie Jo and family xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh she is just toooo cute! Of course I love her name too, as we have a Lilly also. But another thing is our daughters are 2 days apart. Our little girl was born on August 12, 2005! I can't wait to read about your journey, as it really is a trip of a lifetime! I am so excited for you and your family!
    Becky mom to a Lilly too!
    www.babygirlbennett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She's adorable. May she be a blessing in your lives. :)

    ReplyDelete